lördag 7 maj 2016

Rick Perry endorsar Donald Trump

Texas guvernör Rick Perry, som tidigare vare en av Donald Trumps primärvalsrivaler, har nu beslutat att stödja Trump. Perry sa på CNN:

“He is not a perfect man. But what I do believe is that he loves this country and he will surround himself with capable, experienced people and he will listen to them,” Perry said.

Perry, who has been urged to run as a third party candidate, dismissed that notion as “quixotic.”

“I believe in the process, and the process has said Donald Trump will be our nominee and I’m going to support him and help him and do what I can,” Perry said.

“He is one of the most talented people who has ever run for the president I have ever seen,”


Här ett inslag om saken:



Källa: CNN

Se även tidigare inlägg:

Jeb Bush om varför han inte kommer att rösta på Donald Trump i höst 20160506

Inga kommentarer: