fredag 27 november 2015

Will Smith överväger politisk karriär

Skådespelaren Will Smith säger i en intervju med Hollywood Reporters Awards Chatter podcast att han möjligen skulle kunna testa på att ge sig in i politiken.

“I’m elevating my ability to be useful in the world. I think that that’s what my grandmother always hoped, that I would make myself useful to people in this lifetime. I’m working really hard and my storytelling is elevating, my ability to be eloquent with my body and with my voice and to deliver ideas as an actor is elevating. And, you know, as I look at the political landscape, I think that there might be a future out there for me.”


Will Smith skulle onekligen bli en välkommen karaktär på USA:s politiska scen. Mest troligt är han liberal, men inte lika rabiat enögd liberal som många andra liberaler.

Källa: Yahoo News

Se även tidigare inlägg:

Jennifer Lawrence om varför hon inte kan vara Republikan 20151116

Inga kommentarer: